– We will guide you to the hidden you would not be able to go without us, in Higashi area of Okinawa. The land is owned by the owner of Treeful.
– Ride the 8-wheeler vehicle to climb a steep hill to the top to enjoy a breath taking view.
– Trekking from the top of the cape to the ocean. You might encounter sea turtles or an endangered species of Ryukyu Mountain turtle during your tour, so be on the look out!
– Lunch at Shizogumui waterfall where you can swim and do some stone skimming, while enjoying a locally made bento box which includes Okinawan vegetables and chicken.
Location： Takae, Higashi-son, Okinawa, Japan
What is included：lunch box for everyone
Price : 17,600 Yen / person
When to attend： 11:00-15:00 (Approximately 80 minutes of travelling from Treeful to the tour destination)
*Time may change depending on the schedule of the tour guide and the weather.
How to request to book：Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the number of participants of the tour. Once confirmed, we will send you a confirmation email.
– Reservations canceled more than 8 days before the scheduled tour date will be fully refunded.
– 50% refund if canceled within 7 days before tour date.
– Reservations canceled less than 1 day before the tour date will not be refunded.
– How to count days: The day before the tour date is counted as one day before, and the standard time is Japan time.
– If the tour guide decides that the tour cannot be held on the day of the tour due to typhoons, heavy rains, storms, etc., there will be no cancellation fee.
You can subscribe from below and we will send you the latest news earlier than anyone.